BE A POLICE OFFICER
South Simcoe Police Is Not Hiring
South Simcoe Police is not actively recruiting for police constables – however we are accepting resumes for both new recruits and experienced officers. Your resume will remain on file for one year.
As a police officer, each day you will be responsible to:
- Improve and maintain the safety, security and quality of life for municipal residents through the application of community policing methods
- Contribute to the development and achievement of Service goals
- Enforce federal, provincial and municipal statutes in response to citizens' complaints
- Respond to service calls
- Prepare and process charges under federal, provincial and municipal statutes
- Participate in activities and projects
- Undertake special assignments
- Give evidence in court
South Simcoe Police
2137 Innisfil Beach Road
Candidates should ensure that mandatory documents for police constable application complete, with all necessary documents included. Application packages that are submitted incomplete will not be processed.
It is very important that your application contain the following mandatory documents:
1. A one-page cover letter.
2. An updated résumé.
3. A photocopy of your valid OACP Certificate of Results. (Your O.A.C.P. certificate must remain valid throughout the Constable Selection Process).
4. Complete Authorization form for Release of Information (Completed in hand writing).
5. Photocopy of Standard First Aid Certificate and CPR Level “C” Certificate. (Your certificate must remain valid throughout the Constable Selection Process).
South Simcoe Police follows the OACP Constable Selection Process to hire police officers. Please click in the below link to understand the hiring process: